Thursday, June 16, 2011

TC PIM buy 1 get 1 FREE Star Wars figures

Wuddup collectors!

I'm closing my blog attacks today by admitting to myself that yes, i have been royal on myself this month. June has been the longest month of the year so far for me, and what better way to cure headaches than by retail therapy - collector style!

One of the best places to shop for Star Wars figures for me lately has been Toys City Pondok Indah Mall, Jakarta. Why? Simple reason: BUY 1 GET & ANOTHER 1 FREE. I heard about it from a fellow collector and i knew i just had to prove this for myself.

Sure the line up doesn't do justice (that's why they're trying to get rid of 'em), but hey, if you can find some diamonds-in-the-rough then that would be sweeter, wouldn't it?

These are what i got during my 1st trip, i call this the Clone Wars Pirate Combo. On the left is Clone Wars Cad Bane, and on the right is Clone Wars Honda Ohnaka.



There's a catch, though. You're only allowed to get the free one from the same series as the first one you're getting. For example: you get a carded figure from the Clone Wars series, then you're free figure should be from the Clone Wars series as well.

These are what I got during my 2nd trip there. I call this the Jedi Legacy Combo. On the left is Legacy Collection Shaak Ti, and on the right is Legacy Collection Concept Art Ki Adi Mundi.



Great loots, in my opinion :)

If i come back there this weekend, would this promo still be available? I don't know. There are still some figures that i hope to get.. but i can't remember what else is available :)

HOWEVER, the best one i got is the one i didn't buy! Thanks to Master @tinojebod and the practice of fair-trade, i managed to get my hands on a brand spanking new and carded Clone Wars Young Boba Fett.



So what will I get next? I don't know, but i'll keep you posted for sure. Until then, keep on collectin'.

Regards,
Donny a.k.a Master DJ Yoda

1 comment: