Thursday, June 16, 2011

Star Wars POTF Milennium Falcon

Wuddup collectors!

A few months ago i managed to get my hands on a 2nd hand pre-loved Star Wars POTF Milennium Falcon from Master Dre_Skywalker. I only had the chance to post an entry about it today, due to my hectic schedules hahahahahaha.

I was always a sucker of the Original Trilogy.. they have better characters and vehicles than Eps.1-3 and the Clone Wars Series.

The Falcon was my Hero with a capital H in Episode 4. The trench run scene.. that was legendary movie-making. Without help from Chewie and Han, Luke would've been done for :)

Regarding the Dre's Falcon, it was reasonably pricey and I had to drive to Bandung with my wife to pick it up. Might as well, we've been planning to get out of town but was only able to realize it then.. so why not also make it a trip to pick up this Vintage Masterpiece along the way?

Upon collection of item, the condition it was in was still in tiptop condition. Near mint. Dre definitely kept it in a safe and clean place. 100% sure i gotta have this, so i paid the man and he got on his way :)

Here are the pics, enjoy your revisited childhood :)













Below is the best part.. the living quarters where they play holographic chess, where Luke practiced his light saber skill for the first time, all can be done here - providing you have all the characters. The space is hell-cramped, though :)



Overall, one of the best Star Wars buys i've ever made as an adult. Truly worthy of the best place on the rack at home. Special thanks to @Dre_Skywalker for selling this to me and to let me buy this ahead of everyone else. Why you're selling this in the first place is still a mistery to me :)

That's it from me this time, see you on the next post. Until then, keep on collecting.

Regards,
Donny a.k.a Master Deejay Yoda

No comments:

Post a Comment