Monday, April 26, 2010

deejayrizla's collection on display at Toyzone

Hello, hello..

Here's to share with you a great news! I got permission to display some of my collection at Toyzone shop, above Droids Cafe in Kemang.

Extra special thanks to Riza Satyagraha for the space (best seat in the house, bro..) and to Imbong Hadisoebroto for talking Riza into letting me display my collection of urban vynil :)

The purpose to display this here is so i can still be close to my collection in case my parents-in-law think of them as weird or immature hahahahaha.

Anyways, it's a cool toy shop for adult collectors that you should come by and see. Definitely worth the trip.

I haven't put in everything i have as it all depends on Mr. Riza's generosity hehehehehe, but i do plan to rotate the ones i display with others to avoid being a boring display.

Below's what i'm currently displaying:



..and they are (clockwise from top left): Furi Furi's Backy and Bocky set (complete with certificate of authenticity) from Play Imaginative, one of the 5" Labbit variation from Kidrobot, and a complete set of Sam Fout's Project: Neptoon consisting of 6 figures.

..et voila! This is how they look like currently on display.







Not bad at all, right? :)

Currently they're not for sale, although i can definitely be persuaded at the right price or better trade offers hahahahaha.

Well that's it from me so far, i'll keep y'all updated on my next display update. Until then, peace out and keep on collecting!

Regards, Donny a.k.a DeeJayRizla

No comments:

Post a Comment