Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Inside Vader's TIE Advance X1 Starfighter

Wussup collectors!!

Went to Singapore on our company trip last weekend and got myself this:

Star Wars Power Of The Force Tie Fighter Gunner Station with Darth Vader



Never mind the price label, i got this from a clearance bin for only SG$5. Let's find out together if this is worth the SG$5 i forked out..

After opening the package, these were the items found inside it..



I like what i'm seeing so far for 5 bucks. I get:
1. 1x exclusive Vader Figure with many articulations,
2. 1x half-cockpit, already assembled and stickered,
3. 2x missiles,
4. 1x windscreen,
5. 1x flight simulation handle.

After some minor assembly, the finished product looks like this..





It has a pretty detailed cockpit view also.. No need to apply the stickers myself as it is already pre-applied from the factory.





So now you and i can imagine what it is like inside Vader's TIE Advance. Let me just give you one more glimpse.. just to get your imagination going :)



Overall: NICE! Getting it at a very cheap price is a definite added bonus. I think i saw somebody selling this on Kaskus FJB, but it was nowhere near the price i got this for.. so expect to pay Rp200-250.000,- for this if you want one :)

Well, that's it from me. I'm looking forward to my next trip there with my wife for the Singapore F1 races after Hari Raya, lets hope we can achieve that and get more toys along the way. Until then, keep collecting until you can't dodge those missiles anymore. Cheerios.

Regards,
Donny a.k.a DeeJayRizla

No comments:

Post a Comment