Monday, November 7, 2011

Slowly collecting Star Wars - The Clone Wars

Wussup collectors!!

Just wanna share with you some of my Star Wars - The Clone Wars items that i've recently gathered together. I recently decided to collect them, thanks to the excellent animated series. Below are some things that i already have in my collection..



I got the Spacesuit Obi-wan and Anakin Skywalker from Toyzone. Yoda and Ahsoka both acquired from Master Taste Soulta with Yoda's cannon from Saga Legends as a bonus =) All figures below are near-mint 2nd hand loose complete sets. Both sellers are recommended sellers.


Pay 1 for 2

There's this program from Toys City where you can get 2 figures for the price of one. In my opinion, it's just their way of clearing out old stocks. But i consider this to my advantage =)

I recently got myself a carded Admiral Yularen with Hologram and Holo-com Table (great for briefing scenes) and Jar Jar Binks with Jedi Robe. Naturally, i intended to buy Admiral Yularen, and i got the Jar Jar for free =)





Not too long ago, I also got myself carded Cad Bane and Hondo Ohnaka. Surprisingly, these excellent figures were in the Pay 1 for 2 section. I went to Toys City yesterday and they run out of Hondo figures, but there were still plenty of Cad Bane.



Another figure i've acquired that didn't fall under the Pay 1 for 2 was Child Boba Fett. This figure is still carded, don't know why but i don't feel like opening it soon..



Well that's it from me. I leave you with a briefing scene i made up, with the Holo-com Table as the centerpiece. I'll post more Clone Wars collectibles in future posts, promise =)



By the way, all sellers and shops mentioned here are in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Regards,
Donny
a.k.a Master DeeJay Yoda

No comments:

Post a Comment