Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I got this from My Bebeh :)

080310 was my birthday, and like any 34 year old that refuses to grow up.. naturally i wanted a toy. My dearest fiancee Yasmin knew exactly what i wanted and got this super cool Kidrobot 6" Ralph Wiggum (yay!!)

This is by far the closest, most resembling rendition of Chief Wiggum's awkwardly endearing, paste-eating loser son from Matt Groening’s The Simpsons. This is definitely better than the one they sold in blind boxes.

On top of that, Yasmin choo-choo-choose the box that's got the leprechaun for accessories hahahahaha. Yeah, i know i'm lucky :)

My friends from the office also got me a yellow original The Simpsons Homer sweater, which totally made my birthday a Simpsons Birthday. They all have great taste, and they know what i like :)

Below are Kidrobot 6" Ralph Wiggum pics that i got off the www..









The answer to the question above would be the Leprechaun!!

But forget about the review and the web pics for a while.. see my expression below after getting all this. Woo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment